[re: http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBFAQ.html ]

KS>>> I'm afraid that this naviagtion isn't a very good idea.
KS>>> What's the use of a FAQ that many people cannot access?

>> I have to agree with that, although my version of Opera works with it.
>> I don't understand what the meaning is of that kind of programming: is
>> there a special reason that the page isn't set up "normal" ?

> The majority of people can read it and access it well.

Indeed. And is that a reason to ignore the rest? As I told
you: I cannot use the page in Mozilla, NS4.7 _nor_ in
MSIE5.0. I have proper and fully installed browsers.

And actually, the error might be yours. There is no doc type
defined...

- K -

--

I am an optimist. but about nothing.