On 17-02-2002 at 19:28, Marck D Pearlstone kindly wrote:

> The majority of people can read it and access it well.

My lover just tried with his NS6.2, and he can't see it
properly either. When he clicks "= is there a compiled list
of keyboard shortcuts?", he loses the original menu and gets
a blank page. Afterwards, he can't back to where he was.
Second time he tries, he gets a page with a menu. Third time,
he finally got the answer. That's _cumbersonme, to say the
least.

Putting the doc type there might help a lot.

Marck, I appreciate all the work that you put in, both for
the list _and_ for the faq, but this page is simply not
easily accessible as it is. And to be honest, the design
looks terribly amateurish...

- K -

--

... she had come to realise that Authority, even when it
refrained from violence, could be as disturbing a specter