It was foretold that on 3-3-2002 @ 23:03:52 GMT+0000 (which was 0:03
where I live) Marck D Pearlstone wrote and spread these wise comments
on "DEAD HORSE (was Signatures on mailing lists (was: TB won't open a
message))":

MDP> Now this is *soooo* ironic and you're gonna make me feel real bad, I
MDP> know, but Luc? Your sig .... ahem .... it's one of those that breaks
MDP> the rules :-((((.

Ooops,

ahem.... am i feeling stupid LOL

 Luc                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Using The Bat! v1.53d on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195

  Thought for the day : "Every child is an artist. The problem is how to
remain an artist once he grows up." -- Pablo Picasso.