Hi Miguel,

Saturday, March 2, 2002, 6:54:03 PM, you wrote:

Miguel A. Urech> To me, if something is superfluous, it is superfluous whether is is
Miguel A. Urech> one or umpteen bytes long.

Well that's fine ... for you! I actually like to see peoples sig,
especially on a List like this where (I assume) people are likely
to be doing interesting and useful things that I might benefit
from. Certainly, on a couple of other Lists I am a member of, I
have found excellent resources and services that I have used just
by clicking on a URL in someone's signature. I think it is fine
so long as someone isn't exploiting other members by, say,
posting sig's with affiliate links (even then it can be a fine
line). So, the issue is one best left to our wise and capable
moderator ;-)

With best wishes,

Dave

David Conroy MSW
Personal Life and Business Coaching World-wide
http://www.e-coaching-only.com  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Member International Coach Federation, ID 1006660.

PGP Key on request mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=send_pgp
Instant Messaging on request mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=send_im

Using The Bat! v1.54 Beta/45
Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2