On Sat, 2 Mar 2002 21:17:49 +0100
Ian Petersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   You forget the most important (IMO) issue: Unneccessary intros,
>   felicitations, quoting, cookies and sigs simply make the actual
>   message content harder to find, slower to read and more difficult to
>   comprehend. Especially on high volume mailing-lists, such as this,
>   every unneccessary byte makes the list just a little less useful or
>   enjoyable.

Actually I am agree with you, the message content is more important than greetings,
sigs and others. From the archive you may seen that we have discuss about that, and in
one occasion I even recommend not to use TO : "Real-Name"<$list-address> format nor
Initial quote tag (IP>) on *public list* NOT on TB! list.

One of the power of TB! is the template creation, this making TB! user to use his
creation to expand the possibilities, please let them to exersize that on his
community. For others, treat this as a chalange and ask and discuss this on this list
how to avoid this situation, because maybe we meet this situation on other public list
someday.

Please be open mind and be gentle, don't blame the world, by that we will enrich our
experience each others.

--
syafril
=======