Hi,

BB>> I  cannot  close  the  connection  center  nor  TheBat,  and  have  to
BB>> CTRL-ALT-DEL  to  close  TheBat, then launchi it again to see the SAME
BB>> problems !

L> In short, TB§ freezes up, right?
L> I have had that same problem and one of the list moderators ( Allie
L> the great ;-) ) pointed me to the problem: ZoneAlarm.

I  use Conseal PC Firewall since a few years (like TB) and never got a
problem with both working together.

The browser is Opera, no problem. BTW it happens also on messages with
NO attachment nor html.

I tried to compress the base, same problems remain.

Currently  I  am  reading  my mailboxes, 5 accounts are on hold in the
connection  center  on  "importing  messages",  and  all is blocked. I
cannot close the connection center, nor the bat, and a lot of messages
can not be displayed.

I  tried  to delete quite all messages in the base (I had about 15,000
messages  in  +50  accounts),  I  deleted and compressed, the problems
remain.

The solution seems to be an urgent move to Pegasus :((

Vlad