Hi,

Using 1.5d, I backedup all folders etc, using the "tools" section.

Then  I  re-installed Thebat on another computer, copied the TBK file,
and RESTOREd it from the Tools section.

All SEEMS right, but:

1-  From  time  to  time  when  getting new mails, TheBat blocks after
downloading  the  new  mails, on "Importing messages". The "Connection
Center"  satys  like  that on "Importing messages", after the last new
one.

That happens on various ISP and various accounts

2-  Now  when  browsing  the old OR new messages, some of them are NOT
viewable.  I  have  the  mouse on it, and still see the content of the
message that I looked just before this one !
In the files on the disk, all SEEMS right...

I  cannot  close  the  connection  center  nor  TheBat,  and  have  to
CTRL-ALT-DEL  to  close  TheBat, then launchi it again to see the SAME
problems !

Help :)

Thanks!

Vlad