Hello Jernej.

At 4:45 PM on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 you wrote the
following about [Problem Filtering for non-English
characters]:

Michael>>> [...] I'm trying to do a filter to get rid of
Michael>>> messages sent in non-English characters since I
Michael>>> can't read them. [/...]

JR>>   I'm attempting the same thing. So far I'm using

JR>> ,----- [filter strings]
JR>> | charset=ISO-8859-1
JR>> | charset=us-ascii
JR>> '-----

Jernej> In that case you'll successfully filter me out. As
Jernej> my last name contains non-english characher (č, c
Jernej> with caron), 98% of my messages are in iso-8859-2 or
Jernej> windows-1250 encoding (I use it in From header, but
Jernej> not in signature)...

  Well I wouldn't want to do that so what do you suggest
  would a good way to filter out Turkish or Armenian or ???
  spam?

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA