To do that you are asking ALL of us to remember your name and that you
want that done.   Reply all in TB does provide the option but I sure
don't want my stuff answered that way.  Perhaps you need to use full
list instead of the digest?

--

 Gene                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

IBM Retired   Marietta, GA  30064-5428
Home Page:    http://www.goughfamily.com/home/albums.htm
Family Tree:  http://www.goughfamily.com/familytree/goughtree.html
Professional: http://www.goughfamily.com/resume/software_expert.html