Hello Laura,

On Wednesday, March 27, 2002 at 3:05:29 AM you wrote (at least in
part):

LG> I didn't think what I was doing was unusual

Not unusual, but it seems you accidentally double clicked on the last
message. That's the only way TB! open up all messages.
A better way of doing what you like is selecting the first message,
holding <Shift> and pressing the <End> key.
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have not yet begun to fight!! - John Paul Jones