Hello David,

Saturday, March 30, 2002, 1:47:51 PM, you wrote:

DvZ> But you _can_ do that with the mail dispatcher. Did you try dispatch
DvZ> all mail. When you do that you'll get a new window where you can
DvZ> select which messages you want to delete.

Yes, thank you, I was afraid to try, thinking all my mail would
vanish. You are right, many options there.

DvZ> And for the messages that you delete and want to remove from the
DvZ> server you can enable 'Delete messages from server when it's removed
DvZ> from trash' in Account properties / Mail Management.

 But this is the more convenient one.
 Sorry for asking for the obvious, I am more or less getting the hang
 of where to look for things, it takes some time ;-)

 Marion                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]