Hello Bat Persons,

  I am using BayesIt as my spam filter and it is working fairly well.
  I currently read my email on three different computers with The Bat!
  on one of them. I would like to be able to set it up so that the
  spam I receive when I am reading email with The Bat! will be deleted
  from the server after it is marked read in the Junk folder. In other
  words I don't want to download all the junk mail on every computer.
  BTW I leave the mail on the server on 2 of the machines, so that all
  mail is only removed from server on the third machine.(not the one
  with The Bat!)

  I have tried using a filter, but have had no luck. Any ideas.

 Stuart                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
Virus Database (VPS): 11/14/03
Tested on: 11/18/03 8:17:20 AM