On Monday, April 1, 2002, 5:10:43 AM, Allie C Martin wrote:

PP>> But be aware: don't 'Delete and move to Trash' or even 'Wipe',
PP>> but only 'Delete and leave message base intact' !!! The old and
PP>> the new folders seem to be different folders but in fact they do
PP>> share the same message base(s)!!! So deleting the common folders
PP>> _for real_ will delete all messages for real!

> Thanks for this VERY important addition. I didn't know this. Sounds
> like it happened to you as well, Peter. :-)

It happened to me many betas ago. I thought I had done something
stupid. I don't even remember what it was. But I do remember that it
took lots of experimenting to figure out which of the new folders was
actually going to be what TB was using, and took a couple of false
starts and restores, because I didn't know what Peter pointed out.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
P O Box 47828