Hi to all,

First of all: Hope that I don't offend anyone for dragging a almost
drowned horse out of the water. But since the discussion I read about
creating a spamfilter I thought about this again. (and someone :)
called this thing a zombie anyway, so.. ;)

I was just thinking.. Why doesn't Ritlabs skip the whole idea of that
Inbox-known folder.. If they got any sense on this matter, they would
see how stupid it is.

1) degrading your inbox to a spam-folder.
2) the thing's name is too long and it just don't sound right.
3) you've got 2 folders with 2 blue arrows.. which looks very stupid.

Why not make the opposite, and create something like a junk-folder.
(this has been mentioned before)You can also make a basic-filter with
more options for dealing with spam..

And give that folder a *RED* arrow and call it unknown.

If Ritlabs would want to have an easy filter for beginners. Than
you've got something that makes sense.

And a folder with a red arrow would look very nice. :-)

Greetings,
Haico