Hi again,

Thanks for the reactions.. I thought I was gonna be skinned
alive ;-)for bringing this up again. But I'm glad I did.. Made me
think more about filtering and keeping the Inbox clean.

And:
I don't post much on mailinglist. And since posting to this one I got
two spam-mails.. Normally I get one spam-mail per 2 weeks..

And I now have set up a folder which I call unknown and made my own
basic address book filter.. The posts got in the folder.. :-)

Saved me from being very disappointed and thanks to the spammers for
testing it. :-) Now I was certain that it wasn't a post from a friend
or a loved one. [stupid that I didn't think about this in the past]

So a basic filter for beginners is in a way a good idea if it made
sense:

But I think you should also have an option to turn it of and on prob.
in the preference-menu.. The folder and filter should be gone after
disabling it.. So users who don't want and need this. could get rid of
it.

And I'm not even a beginner I just don't use TB! to its limits. And I
still am a happy user. :-)

With kind regards,
Haico