ON Monday, April 8, 2002, 10:40:39 AM, you wrote:

YT> Monday, April 8, 2002, 5:33:57 PM, Dierk wrote:

DH>> Hello Yuki!

DH>> On Monday, April 8, 2002 at 10:00:17 AM you wrote:

>>> How about a double-click on a folder putting the focus on that
>>> folder's message list, assuming that could be implemented?

DH>> Yes.

>>> I am also assuming here the focus would go to the same message that
>>> had the focus the previous time that folder's list had the focus.

DH>> Why not the first unread message?

YT> Could be done that way too, of course.  First unread if there is one,
YT> otherwise last read, which would be the same as last focus, probably.

Hi Yuki,
I would prefer last focus, because I don't work sequentially. I might
look at an email, lookup something else and then need to get back to the
previous email, unread or not.
The first unread is ussually very easy to find anyway, but the last
focus one can be a nightmare.

 Gerard

Insert Cookie Here--> The warning message we sent the Russians was a
calculated ambiguity that would be clearly understood. -- Alexander Haig

 Using The Bat! v1.60c on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2