Hello Ricardo,

On Thursday, April 11, 2002 at 9:02:42 PM you wrote (at least in
part):

RMR> how does TB! know what is the adress to reply to when you press
RMR> ctrl+alt+reply ?

RMR> or put on other way:

RMR> what's the exact meaning of ctrl+alt+reply ? I couldn't find it in the
RMR> menu.

It's the same as 'Specials' / 'Reply to sender' -> <Ctrl>+<F4>
It uses 'Sender:' or if not present 'From:' to address the answer to.
It intentionally ignores 'Reply-To:' (as this you can address by using
normal Reply function).

HTH Pit
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

A Stoic brings the baby; a Cynic is where you bathe it.