Hi Mandara,

Sunday, April 14, 2002, 3:23:46 AM, you wrote:

M> I've been trying Opera too, for the same reasons, but if you can put
M> in reasonable use something already nestled in HD - and even in a
M> better way, isn't that a better solution?

I tried it out and found it didn't offer anything that I
personally need that Opera doesn't already do and in a nicer way.
Nevertheless, for those who don't like Opera I can see the
benefits over using straight IE.

With best wishes,

Dave

--
David Conroy MSW
Personal and Management Coaching World-wide

http://www.e-coaching-only.com  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.coaching-lab.com  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.womens-life-coach.com  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Messaging on request mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=send_im