Hello Thomas,

On Friday, April 12, 2002 at 22:56:26 +0200, you wrote concerning
'Still two browser windows opening':
> I'm still having one big problem with The Bat (1.60c):
> Whenever I doubleclick on a http-link to open an URL in my external
> browser the link is opened in two browser windows if I use Netscape
> or Mozilla as standard/default browser.

I upgraded to Mozilla 1.0/RC1 today and it fixed the problem. Maybe
you could upgrade too to find out if it works for you. You can
download the Release Candidate here:
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla/releases/mozilla1.0rc1/mozilla-win32-1.0rc1-installer.exe

 David

** The strength of women is psychology cannot explain them. **

[TB! 1.60d] [Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2]
      [Running on a Celeron 800@1176 256 Mb RAM]