Hello Dierk!

On Thursday 25-04-02 (17:50) you wrote to me:

DH> AB Templates are very good if you create them for every
DH> group or contact you have. You can thus create individual
DH> messages for every single person (even address) you have
DH> listed in your AB. Combined with the last category you'll
DH> get a very versatile and easy to use system of individual
DH> messages.
--------------

Thanks very much, this is exactly what i need. I hadn't tried
'properties' in the AB file (overwhelmed by the enormous
potential of TB!...). You're right, putting one's templates in
AB one creates a flexible, highly personalized administration.
The two other possibilities are clearly more superficial.

Read you,
 Fré.

Visit www.skripton.com
Reactions & mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]