On Tue, 7 May 2002, Miguel A. Urech wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Auto-complete is nice and I use it in TO and CC from AB, not history.
> But, no matter what I select from Options/Preferences/System, the
> Subject keeps on auto-completing from history and this turns out to be
> a PITA when you write a lot of messages every day. Does anybody know
> of a way to completely turn off auto-complete for Subject?
>
> TIA

I don't think you can... at least I cannot find a switch anywhere in
preferences.  Only setting I can find is for addressing.  Recently I found
the auto-complete for subjects rather useful... having to send out over
300 emails to uu.net about abuse... made life very easy ;)

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])