On Monday, May 13, 2002, Allie C Martin wrote...

> That's an exceptional circumstance.

An exceptional circumstance that hits erm... about 9 of my mailing
lists ;)  But they they're all high profile (see www.undernet.org).

> At present my filter setup catches 99.99% of my spam messages
> (~12/day) and an occasional legitimate message.

lol... ~12? hehehehe... lucky you ;)  I processed 30 before I left for
work this morning... and that was between the hours of 12:30am and
5:00am :)

> Creating a new filter for each spam message is a tedious effort and
> places a lot of overhead on message processing when so many filter
> rules are present.

I know, which is why you can assign OR conditions to the filters...
not a separate filter then... well... not technically anyway.

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])