Hi Marck,
On Fri, 17 May 2002 00:45:19 +0100, you wrote:

> Okay - maybe that was a bit glib. Double click on the ticker. That
> should open the ticker virtual folder. "Press home" should take you to
> the top of the message list. There's an assumption there; that you've
> actually enabled the message list in the ticker virtual folder viewer!
> If you're a folder view virgin, that may not be the case.

I understood you meant double click on the ticker, then press the home in the
virtual folder.  But double clicking on the ticker does nothing, unless I have
mail, in which case it opens the email I double clicked.  Any chance of being
more specific?  I am running 1.60c, was this feature enabled then?

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])