Hello Marck D Pearlstone,

Thursday, May 16, 2002, 6:45:19 PM, in a galaxy far, far away,
Marck wrote:

MDP> Hi Jonathan,

MDP> @16 May 2002, 15:43:09 -0500 (21:43 UK time) Jonathan Angliss wrote in
MDP> [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>> ... I was fine up until  I got to the 'Double click, press "home"'
>> part. Nothing happens when I double click, and then press home. I'm
>> using 1.60c... is that a recent addition? If not... how do I get to
>> it?

MDP> Okay - maybe that was a bit glib. Double click on the ticker. That
MDP> should open the ticker virtual folder. "Press home" should take you to
MDP> the top of the message list. There's an assumption there; that you've
MDP> actually enabled the message list in the ticker virtual folder viewer!
MDP> If you're a folder view virgin, that may not be the case.

Whenever I "double click" anywhere on the ticker, I get a message
opened up that I don't want to read (whichever is nearest where I
clicked)!

You've lost me!  But then I really am not interested anyway. Just
wanted to try something out that was suggested.  Back to the
folder tree, all 175 of them!

--
Warmest tropical wishes,
Spike

Get a PERMANENT 100MB capacity mailbox for ONLY
$29.95/year.  No more lost mail due to mailbox
capacity restrictions.  Access by POP3 or Webmail!
Earn a FREE mailbox with their referral program.
(HINT - You get $11.00 towards your mailbox for
each referral who signs up!)
Apply NOW at http://1110.runbox.com
Tired of getting every virus that comes along?
Get The Bat!  Virtually immune to virus attack.
Does not use the Windows Address Book!
http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/index.html