On Friday, May 17, 2002, 04:04, Jonathan Angliss wrote:

> It took me ages to realise why all my pictures were small, and
> fuzzy.  Had me completely lost, until I left my mouse over it for
> long enough, and all these pop-up buttons started appearing.  I'm
> not sure if you can disable it though.

Take a look under Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced -> Multimedia.

(I can't give you the exact option since I'm using Swedish IE6 here at
the office and I can not figure out a correct translation back to
English of the Microsoftish translation into Swedish :-)

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v1.60i on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.txt