El miércoles 22 de mayo de 2002, 16.36, Costas Papadopoulos decía:

>> Is  there  any  way to have independent settings between the message
>> editor  and  the  smart  bat?  I think I like the auto-format in the
>> editor, but definitely not in the SB.

CP> Why  don't  you  start  typing after you press the "Enter" key once in
CP> order to go to a ne line?

ok, I may get used to that, but there's another issue that I forgot in
the first mail: After I write a text and close the SB, I re-open the
SB again and the new 'dashes line' gets glued with the last text I
wrote before, because obviously I didn't hit enter twice AFTER that
text.

so I should hit ENTER once before the text, and TWICE after it :-/

I think it's too much work to consider it usefull. Considering all the
other freeware software that can perform better than SB, it enters
exactly on the bloatware team.

--
Ricardo M. Reyes | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 | (Mar del Plata - Argentina)
                 | Usando The Bat! 1.60c

This is a follow up to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]