On Thursday, May 30, 2002, Vlad Petrusevich wrote...

> When going New Message -> TO: -> History I got two error messages
> Address violation at address ........ in module 'comctl32.dll'.
> and second  .... in module 'user32.dll'

> While trying to enter an address not from address book I got a
> multiple error messages and program crashed.

Are the people previously addressed, so stored in the history?

> The only cure for that I found for now is switching to an older
> version of the Bat. I'm using now 1.53

> Do anybody have a clue how to fix this bug fro 1.60 ?

There has been a couple of threads recently about the corruption/bad
handling of the history file used when sending emails.  Try disabling
using the history when writing emails. Options - Preferences - System
- Autocomplete from: (remove history).

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])