Hello Clive,

 Wednesday, June 12, 2002, 12:57:49 AM, you wrote:
  :
 > 12 June 2002, 04:29, you wrote:

> I've just tried it here. If I double click on a copy of eicar.com, the
> AMON monitor flashes up and I'm offered the opportunity to, "clean,
> rename, delete or exclude." Are you sure that you haven't clicked
> "exclude"? This will prevent AMON from flagging up the file as a
> problem until you reboot your system.

For moderator: Some how this does seem to be related to TheBat. Reasoning:
I can download Eicar test files from wherever and AMON has no problems
deleting the file.  It is only when I receive it through email that NOD has
problems.  Puzzling.

Clive:
I have the same options, my Clean and Exclude have been darkened out -
therefore not an option.  When I try to delete the file, that is where I
run into problems.

I have even put the file on my desktop and clicked on it, Amon stops the
file, but again will not delete, rename or any of the other options. My
other AV's have no problem deleting the file. (scratching his head)

I do have a thread going on TBOT, or please feel free to contact me
backline.
Thanks for your or any one else who cares to see if this is a
problem for their pc's while using NOD.

 --
 Cheers,
      Dean