12 June 2002, 21:52, you wrote:

JR> Reading their material would lead one to think that NOD32
JR>   was consistently  the best antivirus software out there
JR>   [something I would want] but from this list I'm getting
JR>   very mixed signals.

I don't think there's any question that NOD is an excellent scanner
and well deserves its reputation. What's muddying the water here is
the way the TB developed plug-in works.

You'll see two points of view here. The first (including me) who are
suspicious about extra links inserted into the detection loop -
especially when that process is being handled by a beta version of the
plug-in; the second group loves the plug-in because it performs a few
juggling tricks with infected messages.

Your call.

--
Clive Taylor