Hi Marck.

At 8:56 AM on Thursday, June 13, 2002 you wrote the
following about [AVG or NOD32?]:

>> Is there some way to ask RIT labs to consider a plug-in
>> for PC-cillin.... or how does that work?

MDP> The AVG and Dr.Web plug ins were written by the AV
MDP> authors themselves. Sample source code for plug-ins was
MDP> published on the TBBETA list and if the PC-cillin
MDP> authors want to put the effort in they could produce a
MDP> plug in from that quite easily themselves.

  I'm assuming RIT labs wrote the others, then. And if so,
  how would I go about asking them to consider a PC-cillin
  plug-in as they might be more responsive than the Trend
  Micro folk?

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA