Hello Marck,

On Wednesday, June 19, 2002 at 9:14:10 PM you [MDP] wrote (at least in
part):

MDP> No - I had to export the message and feed it through a MIME decoder to
MDP> read it myself.

Albeit I've written a small and easy decoder for myself there's a more
easy and obvious way of doing it :-)

Save the message as MBX, MSG or EML, open it in a text editor and
simply insert the header line

somewhere in the headers. Import the message back and delete the
'original' ... the re-imported copy is identically in every issue,
even 'Received' date.

Now you can re-read the message even years later w/o exporting and
feeding through Base64-Decoder :-)
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

E-mail/news is not Jeopardy: answer _after_ the question!