Sunday, June 23, 2002, 8:17:33 AM, you wrote:

awc> Hello Listbuds,

awc> I've been reading about the spamcop and filtering, I periodically
awc> receive email from "me" that is not sent from me. If I look at
awc> the view headers, it says it came from me! How can this be? Now,
awc> I've submitted this to spamcop.. and it just dawned on me that
awc> they may ban regular email addres as spam!!! do you have any
awc> ideas on what to do or how to stop this?

awc> thanks, Laura

Hi Laura -

I was going to start a new thread on this, because I have
one like this, and my email is the *only* address in the
header ... Unless there is a reason not to, I'm going to
filter the sender out .. hopefully that won't interfere
with my email activities.

I gather that only someone with SpamCop's resources has
any chance of figuring out where the thing really came
from ..?

Lynn

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]         * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2

http://www.sites.onlinemac.com/hawthorne/