Hi Peter,

Yes I checked with Cogeco.ca (a frustration in itself!!). Their servers are are
functioning, they do not know what the message means, and they do not support any
e-mail client other than...drum roll please....OE! (the saps - sorry should have ROT'd
that part).

So to summarize:

1. TB! will not send messages from my "cogeco.ca" acct. "Server reply Error: Message
content rejected."

2. I can send messages from TB! using my "myrealbox"   (MRB)web acct.

3. When sending a message within TB! from my MRB acct. to my Cogeco acct. I receive a
mail delivery failure message from the MRB server indicating the message could not be
delivered b/c the Message content was rejected.

4. When sending from MRB to Cogeco (i.e outside TB!), the message sits on the server
(as indicated by checking on www.mail2web.com).

5. I can send/receive messages using a variety of other clients...Becky, OE & Foxmail

6. I have sent a message to RitLabs (Stefan) asking what the error message means - no
response.

7. I have uninstalled & re-installed

8. I have checked my server configuration - OK

9. I have deleted my mail account and re-set it

10.I installed a backup of 1.60q that was made a couple of days before I discovered
the problem.

11. I had LooknStop FW (Trial) where the trial period ended...I uninstalled it and
removed all related registry items.

12. When TBUDL tries to send messages to me they are apparently bouncing. I have now
set up through MRB (and am glad to be back!).

So I, like all of you are at a loss as to what to do next...but thank you for all your
suggestions so far.

Ravi