Hello Ravi Joshi,
On Wed, 26 Jun 2002 12:00:17 -0400 GMT your local time,
which was Wednesday, June 26, 2002, 11:00:17 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,

Ravi Joshi wrote:

> Hi DG,

> Thank you for the suggestion, I'll give it a try. Unfortunately, I continue to be
>unable to send mail from TB! from my "cogeco.ca" account (the same holds true for my
>wife's account), I can send
> and receive from "myrealbox" account.

> Everything works fine using Becky, OE or Foxmail...so I don't have a clue as to what
>is up with TB!!!!

> I'll be moving to a different ISP in a few weeks, so I'll see if this behaviour
>continues then.

If I remember correctly you can send via the myrealbox smtp even if
from account isnt myrealbox BUT you have to specify logon with
password as for mail collection.

tracer

Using theBAT 1.60m

mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]