On Wed, 26 Jun 2002 20:12:55 +0100
"Julian Beach (Lists)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

JB(> On Wednesday, June 26, 2002, 7:56:52 PM, Jonathan Angliss wrote:
JB(>
JB(> >> 12. When TBUDL tries to send messages to me they are apparently
JB(> >> bouncing. I have now set up through MRB (and am glad to be back!).
JB(>
JB(> > That truly sounds like a configuration error on their end.  For
JB(> > somebody else to get bounces as well?
JB(>
JB(> I tried sending a message to Ravi by PM and via the list at the
JB(> weekend, and the mail to the Cogeco account bounced, with the same
JB(> message.
JB(>
JB(> Interestingly, I just tried again, with a message sent via TB, and one
JB(> sent via my ISP's webmail service (so avoiding the use of TB).  The
JB(> message sent via TB bounced.  The one sent via webmail has not (yet).
JB(> This would suggest that the Cogeco servers do not like something about
JB(> messages sent via TB!
JB(>
JB(> Very strange.  Perhaps Ravi could confirm whether he got a message
JB(> from me via PM?

Yes, received one message from you (directed to cogeco.ca) where you indicated
this was the version sent via your ISP's webmail service.

I am now as an interim measure using Becky!...So Becky! did not receive
the message you sent via TB!...so as you say something in TB! is causing
the Cogeco servers to bounce it

Ravi