Hi Marck,

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:58:53 +0100 GMT (6/27/02, 20:43 NST),
you [MDP] wrote:

>> Still,
>> the FAQ reports "Done, but with errors on page" after loading and
>> all that gets displayed is one line at the top and a white
>> background. No links or anything.

MDP> Could you be getting a cached version? I use the same version of IE as
MDP> you do and the page has no errors.

Mark, as I described in my earlier thread, I have the same problem.
Also confused about the "first page with flat links" that you refer to
i.e. where is it?

Cheers,
Sudip                      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----
Sudip Pokhrel
Kathmandu-NP
PGP Key ID: 0xD93F5185
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu

-- Sys Info --
Using The Bat! v1.60q
on Windows 98 4.10 (Build 2222  A )
H/W: Pentium IV 1.4 Ghz|256MB RAM|40GB HDD
[IE 5.0, Opera 6.03 (default)]

                   <There can't be a crisis today, my schedule is already full>