Hi Marck,                                   Thursday, June 27, 2002 09:04

  Thanks for the helpful reply.

  However, I think there may still be a problem with the FAQ page.  I am using
  IE 6.0.2600.0000IC under Win 98/SE 4.10.2222A and I have all the latest
  Win 98 and IE update patches from Microsoft.  Still, the FAQ reports
  "Done, but with errors on page" after loading and all that gets displayed is
  one line at the top and a white background.  No links or anything.

--Gary

<==============Original message text===============>
From: Marck D Pearlstone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gary Lucas on TBUDL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thursday, June 27, 2002, 4:22:59 AM
Subject: New User Questions
<==================================================>

Hi Gary,

@27 June 2002, 21:40:04 -0500 (03:40 UK time) Gary Lucas in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

> The FAQ page is full of javascript errors that prevent it from
> displaying in both Netscape and IE on my machine.

The pages work perfectly on IE 5.5 and later, Mozilla and many others.
NetScape is buggy and there's nothing I can do about that and I'm
trying to code around some of Opera's shortcomings. With those
provisos the FAQ works well and includes a link at the front page to a
"flat" version which will work on any browser.