Hi, Joseph.

On Wednesday, June 26, 2002, 9:04:42 PM, you wrote:

JN> Hmmm...  I don't have that problem.  I have my mail ticker set to wait
JN> for two minutes and then to be on for two minutes (and it's not
JN> enabled for all folders).  When the time is up, or if I've read the
JN> messages before the time passes, the ticker disappears.

Are you saying that you set the minimum age to 2 minutes and the
maximum to 4? I tried that and the ticker stopped appearing
alltogether which was slightly confusing to me. Am I misinterpeting
how those properties are used?

Maybe it's a problem with TB! my OS (Windows XP). After the maximum
age limit expires the ticker stays at the top of my screen with just
the number of unread messages and nothing scrolling at all (until new
messages come in).

 Jason Diamond <http://injektilo.org/>