Hey Jason,

My MUA believes you used The Bat! (v1.60q) UNREG / CD5BF9353B3B7091
to write [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
on Thursday, June 27, 2002 at 1:25:54 PM.

JD>>> A right-click Dismiss command would be good

TM>> Try right-click Hide

JD> That hides it forever. I have to go into Options -> Preferences and
JD> set the Display MailTicker property back to Automatically every time I
JD> choose Hide. I only want to hide (dismiss) it until the next batch of
JD> messages come in.

Mark all the messages that pop it up 'read'? <g>
Sorry, couldn't resist. I know that is _not_ what you are looking
for...

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! eMail v1.60q