On Thursday, June 27, 2002, 19:24, Jason Diamond wrote:

> Maybe it's a problem with TB! my OS (Windows XP). After the maximum
> age limit expires the ticker stays at the top of my screen with just
> the number of unread messages and nothing scrolling at all (until
> new messages come in).

Sounds like you have set the ticker to always show. Try setting it to
display automatically (under Options->Preferences).

I use that setting together with age limits and it's working great
over here.

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v1.60q on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc