> Bats-

> I had high hopes for Time & Chaos, but I rejected it when it failed
> the first task I set it to: I wanted to print an address book sorted
> by first name instead of last. Couldn't handle it. I'm still looking
> for a good PIM. (No...I don't consider Outlook an option)

I would still use T&C for PIM...but having found it again, I tested it
against my PIM-killer problem, and found that I will have to stick
with my custom GhostScript/Access2K/miscellaneous combination
approach. The problem: storing and (most important) neatly printing
the directory for our church in 1/4-page format, which must include
spouse and up to 12 children and birthdays for all!

--
Jonathan E. Brickman    http://joshuacorps.org
Live forever.  If you don't know how, or aren't sure,