Hello Deborah,

On Tuesday, July 16, 2002 at 22:00 GMT +0100, aliens probed Deborah W
[DW] and found:

DW> Well....some of the people who are in the Trekker AB are also in
DW> my personal AB, but most aren't, so it's more cluttered with them
DW> all in one place....

In your trekker group properties, select "Hide items if not explicitly
selected."  That will prevent the members of the trekker group from
showing up in your main AB list.

DW> plus some of them use a different email address for the
DW> Trekker project than they do for personal emails,

The above suggestion isn't perfect as you'll see if you play with it
a bit.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

I have a stepladder. It's a very nice stepladder, but it's sad that I
never knew my real ladder.   -- Craig Charles