On Monday, July 22, 2002, 2:53:27 PM, Lynn Turriff wrote:

> Another thing - how can I add just the isp name to the filter? I get
> several mails a day from same domain, all with different prefixes
> and subjects .. would be nice to be able to add @spammail.com to the
> list somehow. I've tried that a couple of ways, but ....

First, is there some advantage to having one filter with all the
alternative spam items, instead of a number of filters.

Second, at least when you have one item per filter, you can have
sender just be spammail.com, and then you will catch @spammail.com,
@one.spammail.com, @spamsender.spammail.com, etc. If you just do
spammail and leave off the dot com, you will also get
@smapmail.hotmail.com

--
Dwight A. Corrin
P O Box 47828