Tuesday, July 23, 2002, 10:13:11 AM, you wrote:

RO> Hallo Lynn,

RO> On Tue, 23 Jul 2002 09:01:08 -0700GMT (23-7-02, 18:01 +0200GMT, where
RO> I live), you wrote:

LT>> Because, as I mentioned in a previous mail, either I have
LT>> to put them in my 'personal' AB, where I don't want them,
LT>> even as a group, or make a new AB which would have to be
LT>> made the default (as nearly as I can tell) to be used in
LT>> the filters.

RO> When you define a new address book and create a group in there, you
RO> could test for the addresses being present in that group.

RO> I've used the same strategy in the past to add people to specific
RO> AB's.

Yes, it's easy to add them, but when I went to build a
filter, my choice was the default AB + it's groups.

If this doesn't work out I'll have another look, but I
don't want a thousand spam addresses in my main AB, nor do
I really want to change the default.

Lynn

--
1.60q on Win2kPro SP2

[EMAIL PROTECTED]         * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2