Dear Dierk,

Going back 08:29 10.09.2002...

> IIRC, there is no way to tell TB! to take more time; as secure servers
> tend to take a bit longer - I've tested it with several mail servers,
> from GMX to a widespread ISP (Puretec) to my local ISP (Hansenet) -
> it could just be the case that TB! times out without releasing.

But shouldn't it then release the socket? I mean with regular
connections, you can press "Abort" as well! Isn't this a bug, then?

> The best solution would be an optimised server profile by the SysAd.

Well, I'm the server admin, so no luck, the stunnel log files don't
give any clue. It works in 99,9% of times ;)

> Mind you, you are much better with technicalities than me, this is
> just a thought.

;)

Cheers,
 Johannes                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--

M ust
C onsult