Hello Marck,

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002, at 04:00:02 [GMT +0100] (which was 11:00:02
PM in NY, USA) Marck D Pearlstone wrote:

> You are. The watch filter works on the Inbox. It highlights any mail
> you are currently watching, moving it to the Inbox (i.e. not moving
> it at all). The mail is then filtered to ... wherever it wants to be
> by the subsequent filters.

This is acceptable provided that one _only_ wants to have this
filter replied on future incoming mail.  IOW, if you wanted to
set a hotkey to apply this filter to already 'in-house' threads
/ messages, they'd be moved back to the inbox from the folder
you were browsing.  In this case, only a re-filter would
do...that is, unless you were to have that filter park messages
as part of the action set.  BTW, Marck.  I have a need for a
certain filter that's driving me batty :)  Can I write you
direct to see if I'm on the right track?

James
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.stamp-co.com

The Bat! v.1.62/Beta1