Hello Marck,

MAU>> Like you, I don't understand why they are not moved. That is
MAU>> what I find odd. A bug perhaps? A _useful_ bug?
>
> No, an intended feature. It has always been so and designed to be
> so, that when the source and destination folders of a filter are the
> same then a message is not moved.

But why the same filter behaves differently if I do a "Re-Filter
Messages" than if I execute it with with a shortcut?

In my specific case, my incoming Ignore filter (almost the same that
your Watch one) is set for Inbox->Inbox. It works normally for
incoming messages and it is my Tbudl filter the one that moves
messages to  TBUDL folder. Now, if I Re-Filter my TBUDL folder the
messages that match the Ignore rules *are* moved to Inbox. However, if
I execute my Ignore filter with the keyboard shortcut on one or more
messages in TBUDL folder, the messages *are not* moved to Inbox.

Are you saying this is WAD?

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.60c