Hello Marck,

On Wed, 2 Oct 2002, at 02:15:28 [GMT +0100] (which was 9:15:28
PM in NY, USA) Marck D Pearlstone wrote:

JS>> IOW, if you leave it alone, TB never moves the message at all.
JS>> But if you actively configure it to move the message to the
JS>> inbox, then it actually does?

> Manually invoked filters that check against rules will move a
> message from a folder to the Inbox. So that's one circumstance under
> which a "No move" filter does move. So, yes, exceptions can be
> induced.

Actually, I meant _manually re-configured_ but I think you may
have answered the question anyway.  More importantly though,
I've found that this oddity / feature is kind of a bonus when
considering my original intent which was basically to be made
more aware of threads I'm interested in.  I have a safe copy
with the same formatting intended sent to the proper folder and
a "hey look at me" copy in the Inbox.  Clutter?  Not at all
since I now know I can delete the ones in the Inbox at will and
refer to the entire thread in the proper folder when necessary.
 Granted, I could set a highlight, flag, and copy filter instead
to achieve the same.  But it's a nice little discovery just the
same.

James
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.stamp-co.com