Hello Scott,

On Tue, 8 Oct 2002 at07:42:37[GMT -0500](which was 13:42 where I live)
you wrote:

SM> Is it possible that you had a line with only a single space on it, and
SM> TB! didn't "fix" it to conform to RFC standards?  Failing to fix might
SM> have had that result with certain anti-spam servers.

This has happened again with another 2 messages, showing in the log as
sent about 12 hours ago now. I copied the text across to Ameol, my
other e-mail programme and had instant sending and replying too. The
messages from TB! still remain missing. after years of never losing a
message I have 3 in the space of 24 hours. A bit worrying, especially
when my other programme copes perfectly well.

Richard

Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2