Hello Mark,

On Tue, 8 Oct 2002 at14:28:11[GMT -0700](which was 22:28 where I live)
you wrote:

MW> I got lost somewhere in the circular logic here, but...

You're lost!! :-)

MW> The messages you send out end up in your Sent Mail folder.
That doesn't mean they reach their destination though. I've had 3
messages in the last 24 hours that have just disappeared even though
they are shown as sent in the log.

MW>  Are you saying you want *another* copy sent to you?
Well some of my mail (most if it actually) comes to the inbox anyway
so why doesn't it all so that it can all automatically get threaded?

MW> If you're just wanting confirmation that the
MW> message you sent got to the destination, then you can go to the
MW> Options menu and select Confirm Receipt or Reading Confirmation.

I don't really want to have to do that with *every* message.

Richard

Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2